10Clouds is currently looking for experienced PHP developers. Working with us, you will be responsible for designing and creating advanced applications for our worldwide clients. Are you looking to break into the exciting world of technology?
How astonishing your code may be? The ideal fit for our team is a developer who simply loves to code. We’re looking for someone who will bring his or her own unique skill set to the table and collaborate with others to accomplish company goals. The perfect candidate will help 10Clouds maintain its flourishing development and deliver the best software to our clients from all over the world.
Fed up with typical offices? Our place is located in a villa with its very own back yard (did someone say barbeques?), at a very notable and beautiful district of Warsaw called “Saska Kępa”, very near the ulica Francuska with its cozy shops and cafeterias.
Working remotely? No such problem at all!
We’re looking also for employees working full, as well as part time.REQUIREMENTS
- 2 years of experience working in PHP or other backend language
- Communicative level of English
- Familiarity with Zend Framework 2
- Object-oriented programming skills in PHP
- Basic knowledge of relational SQL databases
- Basic knowledge of linux and web servers - apache or nginx
- Familiarity with software versioning systems (Git, SVN, others)
- Understanding HTTP protocol
Welcomed additional skills:
- Fluency in relational databases, optimization, normalization
- Code writing in accordance with the PSR standards
- Knowledge about Amazon Web Services environment
- Cool and innovative projects
- Out-of-the-box approach
- Opportunity to visit massive conferences
- Weekly meetings and additional tech presentations
- Multisport membership card
- Access to many educational books available in our library
- English lessons with native speaker? Here you go!
- Check our fantastic place at facebook.com
This isn't a typical clock-in, clock-out.
Send us CV via firstname.lastname@example.org