• Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Stoom

Stoom

Nowy

• 1 postów

Napisano 18 11 2011 - 15:26

Witam,

Tworzę animację w Adobe Flash CS według tutoriala i aby na ruchomym tle stworzonym w Action Scripcie 2.0 wstawić litery i grafikę muszę wykonać polecenie, które nijak mi nie wychodzi.

Tutek:
http://www.pixelhivedesign.com/tutorials/Endless+Scrolling+Background/

Chodzi o ostatnie punkty:

I received many requests on how to place content above the clouds. The problem explanation is below along with two methods to solve it:

We attached the cloud MovieClips dynamically which means they are assigned a depth. All depths take precedence over layers on stage. So content that is on layers will always be beneath a MovieClip with a depth. Here are two ways to get content above the clouds.

1. Put the Cloud ActionScript in a MovieClip
Create a new MovieClip, cut all the ActionScript from the main stage and paste it into the MovieClip. Go back to the main stage. Open the library and drag an instance of the Movieclip with the ActionScript on Stage. Now the dynamic clouds are inside a static Movieclip, which means you can now put things above it without using dynamic attachment.

2. Attach Content Dynamically
Put the content in a MovieClip and attach it dynamically with a depth higher than 1.
example:
myStaticObject = attachMovie("staticObject","myStaticObject",2);

Rozumiem co jest w nich zapisane ale nie potrafię zastosować ich w programie. :) Czy znajdzie się dobra dusza, która krok po kroku napisze co i gdzie wstawić dla osiągnięcia tego efektu. Obojętnie którą metodą.
Z góry wielkie dzięki!

Zobacz więcej tematów z tagiem: Adobe Flash Player

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych